Tournament: Behemoth Bash!


Oooh, how exciting!

Old co-host of the show Chuck is running a small one day tournament in Bloomington, Illinois next weekend and he's calling it the Behemoth Bash!  Naturally I'm thrilled at this idea as I've been running my Ogres and Giants list for the last 6+ months, even having taken it to a pretty competitive 60 player GT in Chicago back in February.  Naturally I didn't do well only winning 2 of my 5 games, but hey, I had fun.

Sadly, Chuck is slimming it down to 1750 points but using the 2k build rules, so I can still fit my 4 Behemoths into the list.  He'll be home-brewing scenarios so that the Behemoths will be used to capture objectives in the scenario's and give you access to your secondary and tertiary objectives.  Talk about a tournament tailor made for me and my love.  1750 is kind of restrictive to my army though since at 2000 I only have like 23 models.  I don't know how other people are going to build for the tournament, but I know how I am and here is my planned list:

Tyrant
Butcher
Frostlord on Thundertusk
3x3 Ogors
3 Ironguts
3 Aleguzzler Gargants

1740

Yeah, it isn't much.  12 models total, but I'm used to playing small lists I guess at this point.  I'm going to have to expect that Thundertusk and my Tyrant missile to do some serious work at this event.  I imagine it being small, we wont have more than 10/12 players, but I'm definitely looking forward to it and you can look forward to me talking about it afterward either in a Blog Post or an Extra episode.  Mmm.... Giants....

Comments