Extra Episode 18 - 2019 New Years Hobby Resolutions!

Extra Episode 18 - 2019 New Years Hobby Resolutions!
Total Length: 13 Minutes 53 Seconds

2019 is here, and so are my new years resolutions!  This is almost, yes 'almost' a re-hash of my blog post of my hobby resolutions released on the blog on January 5th, but I do add 3 new ones here that aren't going to be counted for or against me at the end of 2019, but that I'm pretty excited to add on to my list of things to accomplish over the course of the year.  So, go give it a listen and thanks for continuing to join me on my hobby journey into 2019.

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments