Extra Episode 17 - End of Year Resolution Wrap-up

Extra Episode 17 - End of Year Resolution Wrap-up
Total Length: 8 Minutes 14 Seconds

Welcome to the final piece of audio content for 2018.  I'm going to talk a little about the end of the year.  I've actually got a blog post discussing the same thing dropping next week, but if you listen to this you don't have to bother going over to read it.  I basically discuss what my plans had been for 2018 and where I did and did not fall short.  I'd say the year was about a 50/50.  Thanks for listening!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments