Extra Episode 14 - Siege World 2018 After Action

Extra Episode 14 - Siege World 2018 After Action
Total Length: 16 Minutes 19 Seconds

Since the regular show is running behind by a few days I'm pushing out my September extra Episode today.  It is my After Action Report from Siegeworld 2018 going over my lists and the games I played and a quick thought on the tournament at the end.  Give it a listen and enjoy.  I should have the regular show up hopefully in a couple of days.  Thanks again as always!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments