Extra Episode 8 - My Flames of War Games


Extra Episode 8 - My Flames of War Games
Total Length: 17 Minutes 29 Seconds

Just a quick little extra show talking about the whopping 8 games of Flames of War I've managed to get in since starting the game in January.  I'm really still quite excited about this game and strongly encourage anyone who has even remotely thought about trying it out in the past to give it a whirl!

Here is the link to the first game with Dani that I posted on the Blog.
My First Flames of War Game


Here is the link to the YouTube video Battle Report I made with my friend Jim.
YouTube Battle Report

Thanks!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments