The Hobby Heroes Extra - Episode 4: KoW Ratkin


The Hobby Heroes Extra - Episode 4: KoW Ratkin
Total Length: 0 Hour 38 Minutes 16 Seconds

Another extra show in the can this week.

Today I go over my the Ratkin Army List from the Kings of War Uncharted Empires add on book.  I do the unit by unit run down and give my thoughts and ideas for them.  How I like to use them, if I use them at all.  Hopefully people get some ideas for their own lists or maybe they just get some inspiration to drag their old Skaven armies out of the closets and play with them.  Give those models some love.

As always, thanks for listening.

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail them to either of us at the e-mails indicated on the right of the page.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments