The Hobby Heroes Extra - Episode 2: Army In A Weekend


The Hobby Heroes Extra - Episode 2 - Army In A Weekend
Total Length: 0 Hour 8 Minutes 15 Seconds

Hello everyone,
Welcome back to my lone recordings which I'll now be calling The Hobby Heroes Extra.  I don't take credit for that decision of the name.  Totally copying Rob from over at Counter Charge.  This Episode I take 10 minutes or so to discuss the upcoming Counter Charge: Army In A Weekend challenge that I've been invited to participate in with those guys.  It'll be happening on Nov. 13-15th this year and I'll be making an Orc army from the Mantic $85 USD army box.  Give the show a listen and check out how I plan to do exactly that.

Thanks!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail them to either of us at the e-mails indicated on the right of the page.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments