Extra Episode 21 - First Game with Dwarfs


Extra Episode 21 - First Game with Dwarfs
Total Length: 5 Minutes 56 Seconds

For Extra show 21 I'm talking about my first outing with the new 2k Dispossessed list I've put together.  I got to fight Sylvaneth which was cool.  I also go over a little more explanation of the fight over at the blog in a post so go check that out too.  This show really just covers some of the bigger things I think I missed, not really much to listen to but it was just me putting my thoughts out this way.

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments