Extra Episode 19 - D-Day Excitement

Extra Episode 19 - D-Day Excitement
Total Length: 8 Minutes 47 Seconds


Hooray for another extra episode!  It's a short one, but I basically get to give a little of my excitement out for playing Flames of War!  We're going to be playing a D-Day Scenario from the Normandy Battles book shown above and boy am I looking forward to it.  This was definitely something I've been wanting to do since I bought the Open Fire box set over two years ago and we're actually playing it today!  The same day this posts, so look forward to some YouTube content coming out of this one.  Thanks for listening!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments