Extra Episode 15 - The Young Adventurer - The Warlock of Firetop Mountain Pt. 1

Extra Episode 15 - The Young Adventurer - The Warlock of Firetop Mountain Pt. 1
Total Length: 28 Minutes 44 Seconds

This months Extra Episode sees an experimental new type of show for me that I really hope you guys enjoy.  It was a lot of fun to make, though as most experimental things there are some sound quality issues herein.  Please, please let me know what you think, I know my son is looking super forward to some feedback on it.  These shows will be known as The Young Adventurer, so I'll probably re-title them in future episodes instead of calling them the Extra shows, but that's what they would be taking the place of.  Again, I hope you all enjoy and thanks for listening!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail thehobbyheroes@gmail.com to reach us that way.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments