The Hobby Heroes Extra - Episode 3: KoW Orcs


The Hobby Heroes Extra - Episode 3: KoW Orcs
Total Length: 0 Hour 38Minutes 21 Seconds

Finally I got time to record an extra show.  Huzzah!

Today I go over the Orc Army List from the Kings of War core rule book.  I do a unit by unit run down giving my thoughts and ideas each.  I talk about how I like to use them, if I use them.  Hopefully you get some ideas for using each unit in your own lists or maybe just some inspiration to to play your own Orc armies that may have been collecting dust since the migration of systems.

Thanks for listening!

You can download our show from the link above or of course you can find us on i-Tunes as well.  If you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to leave comments here on the blog or e-mail them to either of us at the e-mails indicated on the right of the page.  Also, check us out on Twitter @hobbyheroescast or our Facebook page The Hobby Heroes.

Comments